Monday, April 25, 2011

Am I Dead?

Yowzers, guys.

I just got through with a super brutal, fantastic workout. So sweaty. So great. Click right here and let cyberspace take you on a journey to fat blast heaven.


Zuzana is the best.

Follow that link above and do it with me. You're gonna die, and your legs are gonna fall off, and it'll be the best. My time for the first part was 4 minutes and 5 seconds using a 25 lb plate. My time for the third part was 5 minutes and 28 seconds. Friendly competition, anyone?

This is what I looked like when I finished. I put the sunglasses on so you people would think I am less unattractive.

Super Sweaty

I followed this workout up with 20 minutes of interval skipping. I was even more gnarly when that was over. I took some pictures, but I'll spare you. I need a photographer.....or a real camera at least. Thanks for putting up with my less than stellar, self portrait, cell phone photography. 

This is what I ate for lunch today.


I was talking to someone a few days ago about what I usually eat and realized I don't utilize the good ole salad like you'd think I would.  I whipped this thing up today and it was pretty good. It's just arugula, roma tomato, button mushrooms, seared yellow squash with rosemary, a shaved carrot, pecans,and chickpeas. I threw some crushed red pepper on there and a lemon and chive dressing and called it a day. Pretty good. Pretty easy.

I'm getting ready to make something with this green olive tapenade I bought last night. I've never had it before, so let's hope this experiment goes well. 

I'm sure it will. 

In the meantime; be sure you're avoiding high fructose corn syrup. That stuff's for the birds.



1 comment: