Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Day Eight - I'm Getting Antsy

I've made it through day number eight of the Master Cleanse. Almost there.
I'm so thankful to all my friends and family who have supported me through this so far and sent me all the positive vibes. Without people rooting for me I may have caved by now and jammed my face with God knows what.

I'm really stoked that I only have two more days until this beast is over. I went to the store today and got prepped for my return to the world of eating food. You're supposed to take three days to transition back in. Day  one is supposed to be orange juice feast, so I got some of that. Then soup for day two and raw food on day three. We'll see how that goes. I've got about thirty thousand meals planned out in my head right now and a grocery list as long as a bus.

I was pretty drained today and found myself to be quit homicidal while at the grocery store. This is probably in part to my pizza face. I was warned that the cleanse can push toxins out of your body in the form of breakouts. But, severe acne is no fun even when forewarned. They're beginning to clear up now, which is good, but had managed to knock my confidence level down a few notches. I guess we all need a little dose of humility every now and then. Here's mine.

Hope you're having a lovely and peaceful day. Don't be eating any processed sugar flavored sugar, and keep those good vibes rolling.

See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment