Monday, May 9, 2011

Day Seven - Getting Closer

It's the seventh day of my Master Cleanse. I'm holding in there.
I've been thinking about what I'm going to eat on Friday once I've completed this shindig.

Food has been engulfing my brain all day now, but I've been strong. Making food for other people and smelling it kind of helps ease my anxiety for whatever strange reason. You'd think I'd turn into Godzilla and go on a feeding frenzy having to handle so much tasty stuff. Fear not. The townspeople are safe in their beds.

 I want fruit. Bananas in particular. I'm also planning on making this butternut squash and red lentil dal. Don't ask me what dal is. I don't know. I've got pretty much all of these ingredients here already and it looks delicious so I'm gonna go for it.

I'm looking forward to getting back to bodyrocking also. There are some great new workouts up and I'm itching to get my energy back on track so I can blast some shiz out. The cleanse has been doing it's job at helping me lose this last bit of fat I needed gone, so I'm confident that I can get super tight once I get back in the game. It'll be interesting to see how and if my endurance and strength were effected. I'm sure I can be back in working order in no time.

Keep the positive vibes coming my way. I only have three days left to go. I'm getting pretty restless. Like senior-itis.

Hope everyone is having a peaceful and productive day.
Good vibes to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment