Monday, May 2, 2011

I Started Writing This Yesterday.

I started writing this yesterday and didn't finish it.
You should listen to this.



Someone showed me this video a couple days ago and I am forever grateful. I've been trying to incorporate more dance parties into my life. This helps with that.

I got a lot of exercise in yesterday. It was great. I'm feeling it today. I did 100 burpees, 30 minutes of skipping, a lot of walking around at a festival, and a ton of yoga.

I just picked my favorite types of burpees from this video.




So my workout went like this-

PART 1

10- One Leg Burpees
10- Starburst Burpees
10- Sumo Burpees
10- Commando Burpees
10- Frog Burpees

PART 2

30 minutes of interval skipping

PART 3

Repeat part one

I'm preparing to start the Master Cleanse this week. I've been practicing a lot more yoga and meditation. I think the two will help me get through the 10 day fast and reap all the benefits the cleanse has to offer.


                                                                 

I really like this series. I'm not quite on this womans level, but I hope to perfect this series through lots of practice. 


I got some locally grown beets from a little stand a couple days ago and roasted them, along with a parsnip, with garlic, shallots, mint and rosemary on 400 for about 45 minutes. They turned out fantastic. I'll be eating the leftovers as one of my last meals today before starting my cleanse.




I hope everyone has a beautiful day. Hopefully I can stay on track and give you daily updates on my cleanse journey. I've never attempted one before, but I think I'm in the right state of mind to complete the entire thing.

Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment