Monday, May 23, 2011

Short and Sweet.

I just got through with my workout for the day (evening).
I didn't get to do it this morning like I usually prefer, buuuuuuuuuuuuuuut sometimesyoudon'tgetwhatyouwant.

Anyway.

You all know how I love to refer you to Zuzana.

Since it's a million o'clock my time I wanted to make it short and sweet so I could get to bed at a reasonable hour. Six minutes is short. I just blasted off a fair amount of calories....that's pretty sweet. I think I'm winning. Super. Click on this link right here and you too can feel your legs melt off. I hope you bust it out with me and quit being weak. Just do it. You could be done by now.

I'm going to bed. I hope everyone is really happy and positive and awesome. Don't eat any fried hogs tomorrow. You'll thank me later. Peace, love, and fat blasting.


   
Whatever could this be?




No comments:

Post a Comment